Pursuant to and by effect of article 13 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), we provide the following information concerning the processing of the personal data you supply to us when filling in the information request form to be found on the web site www.elmagroup.eu (hereinafter the “Site”).
- Data controller
The Data controller is Elma Group Services S.p.A. (Taxpayer’s Code and VAT Registration Number 02828870127), with registered office in Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy, Viale delle Rimembranze no. 1, telephone no. +39 0331.639147, fax +39 0331.637340, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC certified e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter the “Company”).
- Personal data
“Personal data” refer to any information about you and referring to you.
Specifically, the following data will be processed: name, surname, electronic mail address, telephone number and possible additional data you provide when filling in the form (hereinafter the “Data”).
- Purpose of data processing
Your Data will be processed to examine and reply to your request.
- Legal basis of data processing
The consent provided by you is the legal basis for the processing of your Data for the purpose that is specified in previous point 3).
- Data processing methods
Within the purposes that are specified in previous point 3), your Data will be processed by means of electronic tools, in compliance with regulatory provisions about the processing of personal data and implementing suitable safety measures.
The processing of your Data will be managed by specifically trained and informed personnel, exactly to assure suitable data safety and confidentiality, as well as to prevent the risk of data loss and/or destruction, as well as the access by non-authorised individuals.
- Communication and disclosure of the data
Your Data can be communicated to:
- individuals inside the Company, who were specifically authorised and performing activities that are connected and aiming at the management of your request (e.g. administrative and commercial personnel, etc.);
- individuals who were specifically appointed Data controllers (natural persons or entities that process data on documented instruction of the Company, such as for example, person in charge of the management and the maintenance of information systems, as well as the Site, etc.).
The updated list with the names of Data controllers is available at the headquarters of the Company.
- Data retention period
Your Data will be kept for a period of 1 year following their collection date, always without prejudice to the possibility to withdraw your consent, as per the following point 8).
- Rights of the data subject
With reference to your Data, you are entitled to ask the Company, with the methods that are specified in the Regulation and without prejudice to the provisions and the limitations established in the Italian Legislative Decree D. Lgs. no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Paragraph III):
- the access, according to the cases that are provided for (art. 15 of the Regulation);
- the correction of incorrect Data and the supplement of incomplete data (art. 16 of the Regulation);
- the deletion of the Data for the established reasons (art. 17 of the Regulation), such as for example when they are not necessary any more according to the above-mentioned purposes or they are not processed in compliance with the Regulation;
- the limitation of data processing according to the established cases (art. 18 of the Regulation), such as in case Data accuracy is questioned and it is necessary to verify Data correctness;
- portability, that is, the right to receive the Data, in the cases that are provided for (art. 20 of the Regulation), in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those Data to another data controller;
- the right to object data processing, in the established cases (art. 21 of the Regulation).
According to the purpose of previous point 3), you are also entitled to withdraw your consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of data processing performed before the withdrawal.
All above-mentioned rights can be exercised by you by sending a notice to the Company by means of PEC certified electronic mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to the address of the Company, to the attention of Mrs Elena Merlo.
If you believe that the processing of your Data infringes the provisions that are established by the Regulation, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor according to the provisions established in art. 77 of the same Regulation.
- Provision of the Data
The provision of your Data is a necessary requirement to allow the Company to examine and reply to your request.
The lack of (even partially) providing your Data will lead to the objective impossibility to examine and reply to your request.
- Transfer of the Data abroad
Your Data are kept at the headquarters of the Company and on servers that are located within the European Union.